Saturday, April 7, 2018

Stacking The Shelves: April 7, 2018

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly bookish meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews & Reading Reality.


Hey everyone!
This week it's a historical kind of book haul. Can't get enough of historical fiction and historical romance. ♥

I also want to announce that I got chosen as a rep on Instagram for The Book Matchmaker (for April and May) which is a really cool company where you can go on a blind date with a book by chosing 4 words or a genre + you can choose a hot drink with it as well. I'm so excited to get my first package!
Use 
Bookmatchrep10 on the website for 10% off!


Bought: 
The Confessions of Young Nero by Margaret George
I couldn't resist buying this book when I saw it at the bookstore. I just started reading it yesterday and so far I'm really enjoying it. 


For Review:
To Love a Duchess
by Karen Ranney



Have a great weekend and happy reading, everyone! ♥




12 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, after I recently read To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo, I'm craving YA fantasy like I've never done before! Funny how certain books can change your views, right?
    Thanks for showing your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congrats on winning that rep :) It is always fun to be a rep I guess, though I never participate myself :P

    Your books are new to me. I hope you enjoy your books.

    My STS: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/04/stacking-the-shelves-21/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the HR-I haven't read her yet!! CONGRATS on The Book Matchmaker-I am happy for you and will be checking it out-that sounds neat!!
    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/04/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll check The Book Matchmaker out, it sounds fun. Enjoy your new books!!

    My STS post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that sounds so cool I hope you love your match when it comes and I am glad you are enjoying your new find! My Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that cover on To Love a Duchess!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The The Book Matchmaker sounds like fun, I hope you enjoy the package and all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Book Matchmaker sounds like a fun idea. I hope you get something fun to read!
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover for To Love a Duchess. I hope you enjoy your new books. Have a great week reading.

    Mary my #SundayRoundup #13!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being chosen as a rep! I didn't know these books, but I hope you'll love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No such thing as too much historical fiction! It's been a while since my last historical fiction read so I should get back to the genre ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥