Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Can't-Wait Wednesday: Rocco by Sarah Castille

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. It's based on Waiting On Wednesday hosted at Breaking the Spine.



Rocco by Sarah Castille
Expected publication: January 2nd 2018 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

Mafia enforcer Rocco De Lucchi is the best in the business.

Cold, hard, and utterly ruthless, Rocco is the most dangerous of men. Feelings are a luxury he cannot afford—until a chance encounter brings him face to face with the only woman who found her way into his heart and touched his soul.

Grace Mantini has spent her whole life running from the mob. The daughter of the boss's right-hand man, she is both a prize and a target. When Rocco walks back into her life, she wants nothing to do with the man who betrayed her and broke her heart. But only Rocco can protect her from the dangerous forces that seek to destroy her family. Can they escape the hands of fate closing around them? Or will love be the kiss of death for them both?

“Castille [gives] readers the compelling romance they crave.”—RT Book Reviews



Rocco is one of my favorite characters in this series so I'm really happy he's finally getting his story in the third Ruin & Revenge book. I hope it's just as suspenseful and steamy as the two previous books were.

The other books in the series:
Nico ~ 5 stars {Review}
Luca ~ 3 stars {Review}


15 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I haven't started this series yet, but it's a genre I really enjoy, so count me in ;)

    Thanks for sharing, here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mob stories have always intrigued me. That cover certainly caught my attention! I hope that you enjoy this one when you get the chance to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! In this genre I always enjoy stories involving the mob or bikers. OR BOTH! ;)

      Delete
  3. Omgggggg this sounds so good! I'm a little burned out on second chance romance (I think sounds like one?) But I may actually try this one in the future. January, well, I have plenty of time to decide before then. I love the sound of this couple though. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fantastic day, Stephanie. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like the second book as much as the first but Sarah Castille has always pretty good ones so I'm sure I'll like this one. :D

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, very cool -- and a very cool cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a good sounding read for sure, and the cover is easy on the eyes too. ;) I hope you get a chance to read it soon.

    Jenea's Book Obsession CWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice when the cover is easy on the eyes. LOL

      Delete
  6. Not my usual genre but I bet lots of people will pick this up based on the cover alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like Grace and Rocco need each other. I tried this series before, but it does sound good. I hope you enjoy get to read this one soon and enjoy it! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't read the series, though hope to one day. That cover though <3333

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥